[CLOSED] ACE MAIZE MEAL, 30MIN TO ACE IT COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Written by Uno on 22 November, 2020
This Competition Is [CLOSED]
ACE MAIZE MEAL, 30MIN TO ACE IT COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
- Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
- The ACE QUICK COOK, 30MIN TO ACE IT Competition is brought to you by Ace Maize Meal and will run from; 23 November 2020 till 03rd December 2020 on The Uprising (6-9am).
- To enter the competition;
- Listeners need to listen The Uprising (6-9am) every day between; 7am and 7:30am, and listen to how many times the phrase; “Ace Quick Cook Maize Meal” is mentioned by the presenters on The Uprising within the 30min
- Listeners are to send a sms, using the hastag #ACETIT with their answer to 44665 (sms costs R1.50)
- Daily, one lucky listener will be drawn from the responses received (draws will be done at 07h45 daily). Listener/s with the correct answer, or an answer that is closest to the number of times that the presenters mentioned the phrase, will be put on-air to share his/her answer. Listeners need to be available to go on-air and have clear connection- be audible while on-air in order to be announced as the winner
- Presenters will also ask the lucky entrants if they have purchased; ACE quick Cook Maize Meal, for a chance to win, R1000 cash extra (above the cash prize won).
- The individual needs to send a clear photo of a sealed packet of maize meal with a hand written note on the packaging of the maize stating where they purchased the item (eg Gateway Checkers) AND the indivudual needs to send a clear photo of the proof of purchase document (till slip). These must be mailed to; [email protected] within 24hrs after winning. Failure to produce proof of purchase will result in the forfeiture of the R1000 cash.
- Prize: R3000 cash and R1000 extra cash should winner confirm that they have purchased; ACE Quick Cook Maize Meal
- Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any damages incurred when entering or trying to enter the completion
- No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
- Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
- Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
- To claim the cash prize, winners will have to provide Gagasi FM with their correct banking details, ID copies and complete and return signed affidavits. Monies will be paid over via EFT and Gagasi FM will not be held liable for incorrect deposits as a result of being issued with incorrect banking details
- Prizes will be distributed once the competition has closed; between the; 7th of December 2020 and the 26th of February 2021. Prizes not collected within this period will be forfeited
- Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- You will be disqualified if:
- You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
- You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months
- You are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of Gagasi FM, its affiliates or any other person who supplies goods or services in connection with the competition;
- You are a spouse, life partner, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or adopted), business partner or associate of the persons specified in the above clause