BB Bakeries Sound Of Home Competition Terms And Conditions
Written by Uno on 25 October, 2020
BB BAKERIES SOUND OF HOME COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
1. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
3. Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
4. The BB Bakeries sound of home competition is brought to you by BB Bakeries and will run from; 29 October 2020 till 03 December 2020 on THAT Drive (3-6pm)
5. To enter the competition, listeners need to submit a voice-notes via the Gagasi mobile app using #SoundOfHome, voice notes of song requests that remind them of home, and to tell us why it reminds them of home.
6. Every Thursday, on THAT Drive, we will choose a wining voice-notes to play on air, followed by the song requested. Then award the person who had sent the voice-note with a R5 000 digital Hirsch’s voucher courtesy of BB Bakeries.
7. Prize: R5 000 digital Hirsch’s voucher
8. The prize will be delivered directly by BB Bakeries via email, or WhatsApp to the email address or cellphone number provided by the winner to Gagasi FM.
9. Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any damages incurred when entering or trying to enter the completion
10. No entries by any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
11. Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
12. Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
13. Winners will have to provide Gagasi FM with their correct personal details and Gagasi FM will not be held liable for incorrect deliveries as a result of being issued with incorrect personal details
14. Prizes will be distributed once the competition is over; between the; 12th of December 2020 and the 12th of March 2021
15. Prizes not collected within this period will be forfeited
16. Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
17. You will be disqualified if:
• You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
• You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months