Car give away Competition Terms And Conditions
Written by Uno on 28 February, 2019
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
1. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound
by these terms and conditions.
2. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the auditor, whose decision is final. No
negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
3. Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi
99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of
participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
4. The Car Give away competition will run from 27 February 2019 until 13 March 2019.
5. To enter the competition : The Gagasi Car will be placed at various areas around KZN, listeners need
to spot the car, take a pic with it and post it on; Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter by tagging @GagasiFM
and use the #G13on13.
6. Modus Operandi: Five Finalists will be randomly selected from the entrants. The five Finalist have to
make themselves available to be at the Gagasi FM station and offices, on the 13 th March 2019, from
4pm (16:00) until 9pm (21:00). All 5 finalists will be randomly given 2 car keys each. The Finalists
must use the keys to try and start the car engine. The finalist with the correct key, that starts the
engine of the car, will win the car.
7. Prize: Citi Xcite 2009 model The specifications of the car are as follows: Colour –Red; Velocity
standard wheels; Airbag spec; Engine -2.0 20v AGU GT 28 TURBO; Makes 228kw of Power;
Dictator 60 – 2 management system and Full exhaust 72mil (Flow tech). Mileage: over 2000km
8. Finalists must bring their original bar coded South African Identity Book and their valid drivers
licence when they collect their prize. If the name in the Identity Document does not match that of the
winning entrant then the winner will be disqualified.
9. The prize must be collected from the Gagasi station and offices.
10. The prize is from VW Barons Edwin Sales, they will furnish the winner with the documents to be able
to do the transfer of ownership
11. No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
12. Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without
limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
13. Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
14. Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the
competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical
failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
15. The entrant understands that by entering the competition, they agree/consent to be contacted by
Gagasi FM survey team.
16. You will be disqualified if:
– You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
– You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months.