CHECKERS WORLD OF WHISKY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Written by admin on 13 May, 2019
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
- Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
- The Checkers World of Whisky Competition is brought to you by CheckersLiquorShop and will run from the 13thof May 2019 until 8pm on the 17thof May 2019 on Gagasi FM.
- The Competition moments will be played on the following shows: Indaba (Mon-Thurs:6pm-8pm), and The Beat Theory (Fri:7pm-10pm).
- To enter the competition, listeners must; WhatsApp the words; ‘Checkers Liquorshop’ and their name to 061 930 0995.
- Competition Roll Out On-Air: Daily, the presenter will put one entrant on-air. Presenter will share list of countries – behind each one is a Checkers LiquorShop gift cards. Entrant to choose one country to reveal the prize. Once country has been selected, the country is removed from the game
- Prize: Vouchers range from R1000 to R4000
- Winners will be notified telephonically and judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes to be collected from the Gagasi FM studios in Cornubia, between the 20th of May 2019 and the 20th of August 2019, between office hours (08h00 – 16h00).
- Winners will be given a Prize Letter that includes the voucher number that can be used at any Checkers Liquorshop within KwaZulu- Natal
- If there is an error in the details provided by the winner Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages.
- Winners must bring their original South African ID books/Smart cards when they collect their prize at Gagasi FM studios. If the ID number does not match that of the winning entrant, then the winner will be disqualified.
- Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any agreements not met by Checkers Liquorshop. Winners will be provided with Checkers’ contact numberto contact should any issues arise with their vouchers
- No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
- Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
- Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
- Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry.Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- You will be disqualified if:
- You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
- You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months