[CLOSED] CLICKS CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Written by Uno on 12 December, 2020
This Competition Is [CLOSED]
CLICKS CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
1. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
3. Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
4. The CLICKS CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE Competition is brought to you by CLICKS and will run from; 14 December 2020 till 18 December 2020 on The Uprising (6-9am)
5. To enter the competition,
a. listeners need to record themselves- voice note recording- nominating a person that they believe deserves a special treat this Christmas
b. send the voice note to the studio via the Gagasi FM app, using the hashtag: Clicks
6. Daily; a voice note will be randomly selected and played on-air during the competition moment on The Uprising. The nominee will be put on-air, the team will play the nominator’s voice note and award the nominee with the prize
7. Nominee has to be available to go on-air during the competition moment, in order to win the prize
8. Winners will be notified telephonically. The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Prizes: R2500 cash
10. Gagasi FM will distribute the prizes to winners, between: 21 December 2020 and 20 March 2021
11. Prizes not collected within this period will be forfeited
12. Winners are to provide Gagasi FM with a valid copy of their ID, and banking details in order to claim their prize. Prize money will be transferred electronically to the winners’ bank account. No cheques and/or electronic wallets will be done by Gagasi FM
13. Gagasi FM will not be held liable for incorrect banking details received from winners
14. Prizes are not transferable
15. Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any damages incurred when entering or trying to enter the completion
16. No entries by any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
17. Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
18. Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
19. Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
20. You will be disqualified if:
• You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
• You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months