GELEZA NE GAGASI- A GAGASI FM BACK TO SCHOOL INITIATIVE 2021: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Written by Uno on 4 January, 2021
BACK TO SCHOOL INITIATIVE: TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2020 – 2021
Who can apply: KwaZulu Natal based disadvantaged scholars with a strong academic record and extra curricular activitied who were between Grade 2 until 11 in 2020. Parents/legal guardians of the under age scholars may also apply on their behalf.
Documents needed to apply:
- Motivational letter stating the reason for assistance and the kind of assistance that is needed eg; assistance with the school fees / school uniform / stationery.
- A copy of an academic report, proving excellent academic performance in the year 2020 on a school letterhead.
- Proof of income of Learner/Parent/Guardian or an affidavit if Parent/Guardian is unemployed.
Where to send the apllications:
The abovementioned documents must be e-mailed to: [email protected] or faxed to: 031 566 6801.
Gagasi FM will offer:
Should a scholar be selected by our auditor , Gagasi FM will provide either a Gem uniform voucher to the value of R2000 or Waltons stationery voucher to the value of R2000 each or payment contribution towards school fees up to a maximum value of R10 000. In total Gagasi shall donate the below for the back to school campaign.
- 5x beneficiaries will walk away with Gem uniform vouchers valued at R2000 per voucher.
- 5x beneficiaries will walk away with Waltons stationery vouchers valued at R2000 per voucher.
- 5x beneficiaries will walk away with donations towards their school fees to a maximum value of R10 000 per winner depending on the school fees.
How the donations will be allocated:
- The allocation of the stationery or uniform vouchers or donations towards school fees will be determined solely by Gagasi FM and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Gagasi FM will contact successful candidates telephonically between Monday, 18 January 2021 and Friday, 22 January 2021. Please note should you not be contacted by then, consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- Once beneficiaries have been identified, they will be expected to submit the following information so that their package/s can be handed over to them. Also applicants will be required to attend the handover ceremony which will be communicated with all beneficiaries in due time.
- Should Gagasi FM be donating the scholar’s school fees, Gagasi FM will need the following:
- letter from the school (on the school’s letterhead or with the school’s stamp) stating the school fees amount for 2021 for the scholar’s grade and the school’s correct banking details ,
- Proof of income of Parent/Guardian or an affidavit if Parent/Guardian is unemploye
- Certified birth certificate or ID of the recipient
- Certified ID of parents/ guardian;
- completed indemnity form as well as
- beneficiary letter.
- Should Gagasi FM be donating the uniform / stationery voucher we will require beneficiaries birth certificate and guardians ID as well as a signed indemnity form.
Geleza neGagasi back to school competition will starts on the 28th of December 2020 and closes on the 15th of January 2021.
For any enquiries , please email [email protected] / Contact Gagasi FM on 031 5845300.