[CLOSED] GELEZA NE GAGASI- A GAGASI FM BACK TO SCHOOL INITIATIVE: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Written by Uno on 23 December, 2019
GELEZA NE GAGASI- A GAGASI FM BACK TO SCHOOL INITIATIVE: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Who can apply: KwaZulu Natal based previously disadvantaged scholars with a strong academic record and background who are between Grade 2 till 11 in 2019. Parents/legal guardians of the above students may also apply on behalf of students.
Documents needed to apply:
- Motivational letter stating the reason for assistance and the kind of assistance that is needed eg; assistance with the school fees or school uniform or stationery.
- And a copy of an academic record/reports, proving excellent academic performance in December 2019 on a school letterhead.
- Proof of income of Learner/Parent/Guardian or an affidavit if Parent/Guardian is unemployed
The above mentioned documents must be e-mailed to: [email protected] or faxed to: 031 566 6801.
Should a scholar be selected by our auditor , Gagasi FM will provide either give a Gem uniform voucher / Waltons stationery voucher to the value of R1500 each or payment contribution towards school fees up to a maximum of R10 000.
Gagasi FM will offer:
- 5x Gem uniform vouchers valued at R1500 per voucher.
- 5x Waltons stationery vouchers valued at R1500 per voucher.
- 10x Contributions towards school fees to a maximum value of R10 000 per winner depending on the school fees.
The allocation of the vouchers/contributions to school fees lies solely with Gagasi FM and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
Gagasi FM will contact successful candidates telephonically between Monday, 6 January 2020 and Friday, 10 January 2019. Please note should you not be contacted by then, consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Once beneficiaries have been identified, they will be expected to submit the following information so that their package/s can be handed over to them:
- Should Gagasi FM be covering the scholar’s school fees, Gagasi FM will need a letter from the school (on the school’s letterhead or with the school’s stamp) stating the school fees amount for 2020 for the scholar’s grade and the school’s correct banking details. Proof of income of Learner/Parent/Guardian or an affidavit if Parent/Guardian is unemployed and certified birth certificate or ID of the recipient and parents/ guardian.
- Should Gagasi FM be allocation the uniform / stationery voucher we will require beneficiaries birth certificate and guardians ID.
Geleza neGagasi back to school competition starts on the 26th of December 2019 and closes on the 5th of January 2020.
Contact Gagasi FM on 031 5845300 should you have any queries.
Aqueel Patel, Rene Schutte, Tshepo Setshedi
Palesa Sepato, Marcia Mondi, Pat Ngwenya
Mr Fani Titi www.gagasiworld.co.za @gagasiradiofm @gagasifm gagasifm