HINDS SPICES RADIO COMPETITION (APPLICABLE TO OFM RADIO) TERMS & CONDITIONS
Written by Uno on 19 September, 2022
HINDS SPICES RADIO COMPETITION (APPLICABLE TO OFM RADIO) TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoters are RFG Foods (Pty) Ltd and GAGASI FM (“the Promoters”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents who are in possession of a valid South African identity document, passport or document of proof of South African residency. Any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoters, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members may not enter or participate in the Competition and will automatically be disqualified upon entry.
3. All participants must be 18 (Eighteen) years or older.
4. This promotional competition starts at 00:01 on Monday, 12 September 2022.
5. To enter, participants will be required to:
5.1 permanently reside in the Republic of South Africa; and
5.2 be 18 (Eighteen) years or older.
5.3 Take a photo of a Heritage Day dish you have prepared using your favourite Hinds Spices products, and post it on to GAGASI FM’s social media pages, namely Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You must include the hashtag #BraaistandTagether and tag GAGASI FM for a valid entry.
6. Stage 1 of the promotional competition ends at 00:01 on Friday, 23 September 2022. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
7. Three (3) winners will each win a Megamaster Braai valued at R5000.00 (five thousand rand), a Hinds hamper and a visit to their home by a GAGASI FM radio host on the 24th of September 2022.
8. The winners will be notified by a representative from GAGASI FM by the 23rd of September 2022.
9. The prizes will be delivered to the winners on the 24th of September 2022 by the GAGASI FM radio host.
5. Stage 2 of the promotional competition ends at 00:01 on Friday 23 September 2022. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
6. One (1) winner will win a Megamaster Braai valued at R5000.00 (five thousand rand) and a Hinds hamper
7. The name of the winner will be announced on GAGASI FM’s social media pages by Saturday, 24 September 2022.
8. The prize will be delivered to the winner within five (5) business days of the winner being announced.
9. Participants may enter as many times as you like but may only win on one Radio Station.
10. The Prize winners will be chosen from social media at the discretion of the Promoters.
11. We may declare the Prize forfeited (lost) and we may choose a new Prize winner, if:
11.1 a Prize winner’s entry is not valid.
11.2 Prize winner has breached these Terms.
11.3 a Prize winner cannot be contacted or does not accept the Prize upon being contacted.
11.4 Prize winner gives up the Prize or we determine that the Prize winner has given up the Prize.
11.5 The Prize winner does not provide sufficient enough detail (e.g. address, bank account details, proof of identity, etc) for the Prize to be delivered.
12 Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply with these requirements will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoters.
13 The Prize may not be exchanged for any other item.
14 A copy of these rules can be found on the following website: www.hindsspices.co.za
throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from customer care on telephone number: 086 172 5262.
15 The Promoters reserve the right to name and publish images of the winner publicly and any other place where the Promoters deem fit. By entering the competition, prize winner agrees to the publication of their name and image by the Promoters. In addition, the winners consent to being interviewed by the GAGASI FM radio host, which interview shall be recorded and broadcasted on GAGASI FM. In this respect, the winners cede all right, title and interest in and to such interview to the Promoters in perpetuity.
17 The Promoters do not sell or rent personal information about individual member to third parties. We may, however, disclose personal information in response to a specific request by a law enforcement agency, subpoena, court order, or as required by law.
18 The Competition shall comply with, and will be subject to, any peremptory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“CPA”) and the regulations promulgated thereunder, which are deemed to be incorporated herein (“Peremptory Provisions”). In the event of any conflict between these Rules and the Peremptory Provisions, the latter shall prevail. Copies of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder are available on the Department of Trade and Industry Website: www.dti.gov.za
19 The Promoters shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever.
20 The Promoters shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
21 Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind.
22 The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
23 The Promoters have the right in their sole discretion to summarily disqualify a winner who, at any time, does not act in accordance with the spirit of the promotional competition. A disqualified winner shall immediately forfeit their right, title or interest in any prize.
24 No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
25 NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoters, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
26 The Promoters reserve the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoters at 1 Pniel Road, Groot Drakenstein, Cape Town. Att: Legal Department.
27 The Promoters shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters or their agents.
28 In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoters’ reasonable endeavors to procure the prize, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
29 Neither the Promoters, their agents, associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
30 The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31 Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
32 You may not use any form of automated search or download technology to access this site without our prior written consent
33 By accepting the terms and condition as set out herein, you confirm that you are aware of the information that is being collected by us and that this information will be solely processed for the purposes of this promotion.
34 Your privacy is important to us, for more information on how we process and secure your personal information; please see our data privacy statement.