Hunters: Refresh Cool with Hunters Cider – Terms & Conditions
Written by Uno on 4 June, 2019
HUNTER’S: REFRESH COOL WITH HUNTER’S, THE ORIGINAL CIDER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
- Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
- The Hunters: Refresh Cool with Hunter’s The Original Cider Competition is brought to you by Hunter’s The Original Cider and will run from the 7th of June 2019 until 7pm on the 13thof July 2019 on Gagasi FM.
- The Competition moments will be played on: The Beat Theory (Friday:7pm-10pm), iBuzz Lounge (Saturday: 4pm-7pm)
- To enter the on-air competition, listeners must; WhatsApp the keyword Refresh Cool with the song that they are voting for to; 064 624 5378. Songs will be announced and played on; The Beat Theory and iBuzz Lounge. Presenters will choose one lucky listener from the entries, put them on-air and reward them with the prize. Social Media competition: Listeners must follow; @HuntersCider on Facebook and leave a comment on the Facebook post and share via a WhatsApp voice note with the tag RefreshCool what their comment was to; 064 624 5378
- Prize: On-air- R5000. Social Media: Week 2: R10 000, Week 3: R10000 Week 4: R15 000, Week 5: R10 000, Week 6: R10 000
- Winner must be available to go on-air and announced as a winner in order to win the prize
- Winners will be notified telephonically and judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes will be distributed by Hunters The Original Cider. Gagasi FM will forward all winners; contact details and banking details to Hunters The Original Cider for the distribution of prizes.
- Gagasi FM will not be held liable for; Hunters The Original Cider failure to distribute prizes on time
- If there is an error in the details provided by the winner Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages.
- No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
- Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
- Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
- Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry.Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- You will be disqualified if:
- You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
- You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months