[CLOSED] ICESA BURSARY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Written by Uno on 20 February, 2021
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED
ICESA BURSARY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
1. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
3. Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
4. The ICESA bursary give away is brought to you by ICESAand will run from; 20 February 2021 till noon on the 25th of February 2021. The x4 winners will be announced on The Uprising (6am-9am) on the 26th of February 2021
5. To enter the competition, listeners need complete the entry form on the ICESA competition page on; www.gagasiworld.co.za
a. There are 4 (FOUR) bursaries valued at a maximum of R29 000.00 each and each bursary excludes the cost of additional study material, textbooks, external examination fees, stationery and any electronic devices and aids such as laptops, cellphones, tablets and/or airtime or data.
b. Registration for your chosen course is dependent on the minimum number of students necessary to run a course as well as whether you meet the entry requirements for the chosen course.
c. The bursary is for a Full-Time course Only (and excludes all agent programmes, e.g., ICB and the like)
d. The bursary is applicable for use by students registering for the first time and against the first year of study Only.
e. The student/sponsor/account payer shall be liable to pay the balance of fees for first year in the year of commencement of the programme chosen.
f. The student is required to pay the registration fee of R550.00 to redeem the bursary. This is not deductible from nor can it be set off against the bursary and is non-refundable.
g. Note that the course price is based on the normal 2021 fee schedule.
h. Acceptance to study at ICESA will be subject to you accepting the normal rules and regulations that apply to all ICESA students.
i. The bursary is for tuition at ICESA (Pty) Ltd only and may not be used against any existing registration with ICESA (Pty) Ltd.
j. The bursary cannot be used in conjunction with any other ICESA promotion and/or special offer.
k. The bursary is not transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
l. ICESA requires a recent photograph of you along with a testimonial to appear on any publicity material and you consent to us using the aforesaid in any advertising/promotions and the like.
m. This offer is only applicable to students who qualify to study first year, full-time at ICESA in 2021.
n. Should fees for the course chosen to be less than the bursary award, the student acknowledges and agrees that there will be no refund or reimbursement or compensation in any manner or form for the difference between the fees for the course and the bursary. Such difference shall be deemed to be forfeited by the student and no payment will be made to the student under any circumstance whatsoever.
o. Should the fees for the course chosen to exceed the amount of the bursary then the student/sponsor/account payer shall be liable to pay the amount of fees more than the value of the bursary.
7. Breakdown of Bursary distribution as per below: DURBAN -2, PIETERMARITZBURG-2
8. Bursary excludes student accomodation
9. Winners will be notified telephonically. The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Should winner/s awarded the bursary and fail to redeem the bursary by the 20 March 2021, you will forfeit the bursary.
11. Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any damages incurred when entering or trying to enter the completion.
12. Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any disputes, should any arise between the winner/s and ICESA
13. No entries by any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
14. Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
15. Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
16. Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
17. You will be disqualified if:
• You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
• You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months