[CLOSED] ILA NGILTHOLA KHONA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Written by Uno on 6 December, 2020
This Competition Is [CLOSED]
ILA NGILTHOLA KHONA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
- Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
- The Ila Ngilthola khona Competition is brought to you by Gagasi FM and will run on the 7th of December 2019 till the 31st of December 2020 on Gagasi FM.
- The Competition will be played on; The Uprising, The Mid-Morning Hangout, Noma Yini and THAT Drive.
- To enter the competition, listeners must send a photo of either themselves enjoying Gagasi FM, a place where they are listening to Gagasi FM, a stereo, radio or wherever it is that they listen to Gagasi FM from, and tag/caption the photo with the frequency that they listen to Gagasi FM from. Send the photo via the Gagasi FM App.
- When an entrant is called by the one of the shows, the entrant will need to answer the call with the phrase that pays which is their car registration number plate letters AND the correct related Gagasi FM radio frequency AND the phrase “ILA NGILTHOLA KHONA”
- If the entrant answers the call with their car registration number plate letters AND the correct related iGagasi radio frequency AND the phrase ILA NGILTHOLA KHONA, the entrant will win R1000 (one thousand rand.)
- The winner will win an extra R1000 (one thousand rand) if they have opted-in on the show channels on the Gagasi FM App.
- Any additional money (being the extra R1000 that winners could potentially receive if they have opted-in on the show channels) that has not been won will be put towards the Gagasi FM Cares 4 KZN fund, and shared among the charities that Gagasi FM supports
- Winners will be notified telephonically and judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize to be collected from the Gagasi FM studios in Cornubia Mall, between the 1st of January and the 26th of March 2021, between office hours (08h00 – 16h00).
- If there is an error in the details provided by the winner Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages.
- Winners must bring their original South African ID books/Smart cards when they collect their prize at Gagasi FM studios. If the ID number does not match that of the winning entrant, then the winner will be disqualified.
- No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
- Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
- Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
- Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- You will be disqualified if:
- You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
- You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months