IT’S YOUR LIFE WITH 1LIFE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Written by Uno on 3 April, 2020
1LIFE FUNERAL_IT’S YOUR LIFE WITH 1LIFE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
2. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
3. Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition.
4. The 1Life Funeral_It’s Your Life with 1Life Competition is brought to you by 1Life. The competition starts at 00:00 on Monday, 10 January 2022 and ends at 23:59 on Friday, 14 January 2022 on Gagasi FM.
5. The Competition will be played on the The Uprising (6am-9am) & THAT Drive (3pm – 6pm).
6. To stand in line to win, listeners must enter their contact details via the Gagasi FM website or send the keyword 1Life Funeral on the Gagasi FM mobile app.
7. Tuesday to Friday, the presenters will call one listener to play the Life Changing Lerato game, where an audio clip with different amounts is played on air and the listener has to shout stop to stop the money counter. The presenter then calculates the amount that the listener collected and awards it to them. If the Life Changing Lerato audio clip stops counting before the listener shouts stop, the listener walks away with nothing.
8. Prize: A share of R50 000
9. Winners will be notified telephonically and the judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Prize is not transferable to another person, nor can it be exchanged for cash.
11. Winners to provide Gagasi FM with a copy of their bar coded Identity Document sent to the station via e-mail with a confirmation of their banking details. The name used on-air during the competition moment must match the name on the ID and banking details.
12. No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
13. Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
14. Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
15. Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry.
16. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
17. You will be disqualified if:
• You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
• You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months.