[CLOSED] Let’s Talk Home Loans Competition Terms And Conditions
Written by Uno on 4 August, 2020
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED, THANK YOU.
LET’S TALK HOME LOANS COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
- Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
- The Let’s Talk Home Loans Competition is brought to you by SA Home Loans and will run on the 17th of August 2020 till the 28th of August 2020 on Gagasi FM.
- The Competition will be played on; That Drive (3pm-6pm),
- To enter the competition, listeners must visit the Let’s Talk Home Loans competition page on gagasiworld.co.za and follow the instructions;a. Complete the entry form or sms; “Homeloans” to 33119- sms costs; R1.50
- Daily, the That Drive team will put 1 entrant on-air, and ask him/her 5 home loan related questions. Each question that the listener answers correctly will earn them R1000 cash.
- Listeners must visit the Let’s Talk Home Loans fact page for clues (link to the page can be found on the Let’s Talk Home Loans web page on gagasiworld.co.za)
- Entrants must be available to go on-air at the competition moment and their telephone lines need to be clear in order to participate in the competition
- Entrants will randomly be drawn daily at 2pm, from the 10th of August 2020
- Prize: R1000 per question answered correctly, up to R5000 per competition moment
- Prizes are not transferable
- All prizes will be distributed by Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any damages
- Cash prize winners need to provide Gagasi FM with a bank statement (not older than 3 months) and a copy of their identity document in order to claim the prize.
- Cash prizes will be transferred electronically into the winner’s nominated bank account. Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any false details provided that will lead to prize monies being transferred into the incorrect bank accounts
- Prizes will be distributed between the; 27 of August and 26 November 2020.
- No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
- Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
- Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
- Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- You will be disqualified if:
- You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
- You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months