#MommyAndMe Mother’s Day Competition Terms and Conditions
Written by Uno on 4 May, 2022
#MommyAndMe Mother’s Day Competition.
1. Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
2. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final.
4. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
5. Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition.
6. The #MommyAndMe Mother’s Day competition is brought to you by Gagasi FM. The competition starts at 00:00 on Wednesday, 04 May 2022 and ends on Sunday, 8 May 2022.
7. The competition will be entered via the Gagasi Fm Facebook page and the competition moment will be aired on the Urban Soul Radio (10 AM– 2 PM) and Sunday Chill Zone 2 PM -6 PM, shows.
8. To enter the competition, listeners must find the #MommyAndMe competition post on the Gagasi FM Facebook page. Comment with a selfie picture with their mom and add a special message dedicated to mom using the #MommyAndMe
9. Listeners with the best picture and message for their mum, will be contacted via DMs and shortlisted for the on-air moment
10. Prize: R2500 cash
11. The Prize is not transferable to another person.
12. The winner to provide Gagasi FM with a copy of their bar-coded Identity Document sent to the station via e-mail with a confirmation of their banking details.
13. The name on the Identity Document should match the name used on-air during the competition
14. No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM
15. Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
16. Multiple different selfie images will be deemed as an invalid.
17. Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry.
18. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
19. You will be disqualified if, you are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition.
20. You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months.