[CLOSED] MRD FOODS #FOODJOY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Written by Uno on 6 December, 2020
This Competition Is [CLOSED]
MRD FOODS #FOODJOY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
1. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
3. Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
4. The MrD Foods #FoodJoy Competition is brought to you by MrD Foods and will run from; 7 December 2020 till 18 December 2020 on That Drive (15h00– 18h00)
5. The competition is only open to those living in and around Durban as the delivery services are only available in these areas
6. To enter the competition, listeners need;
a. Download the MrD Foods app
b. Follow GagasiFM’s Facebook and follow the daily MrD Foods #FoodJoy post for instructions
c. Take a screenshot of the food that matches the mood of the day as per Facebook post instructions and post it on the comments section of the post with the hashtag; #foodjoy
7. Daily, on That Drive, one lucky entrant will be put on-air and to share how the food that they chose from the MrD Foods app puts them in the mood that is described in the Facebook post. To win, entrants have to be available to go on-air and be announced, on-air as the winner
8. Winners will be notified telephonically. The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Prize: MrD Foods coupon valued at; R2000. About the coupon:
a. The coupon’s total value is R2 000 and split into 10 usages each valued at R200
b. The coupon is valid till June 2021
c. Mr D Food does not do “vouchers” only “coupons” meaning no remaining balances per order will be carried over (i.e. if the customer uses a R250 coupon & if a particular order is R230.00 then the remaining R20.00 shall expire and will not be carried over to the following order
d. The coupons cannot be exchanged for cash
e. The coupon code can only be used once unless specified otherwise (i.e. 10 usages and each usage is valued at R200)
f. If the order amount is less than the specified amount of each usage, the remaining balance will not be carried over to the following order
g. The coupons can ONLY be redeemed on the app which can be downloaded on the iOS App Store or Android play store. Each customer is responsible for managing & tracking of how much of the value you have used
h. Mr D Food will only allow one coupon to be added per order (they are not stackable)
i. The coupon must be added at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders.
j. Mr D Food does not service all areas, although we have over 2000 suburbs (the biggest national footprint available on a food on-demand service in SA) – therefore if your customer lives in a non-serviceable area they would not be able to use the coupons
k. Coupons will be valid for 6 months from date of purchase
l. Mr D Food cannot be held responsible for someone other than your customer redeeming the coupon (if lost, copied, stolen etc)
m. Mr D Food is not held responsible for any losses or damages of the coupons (if copied or stolen etc)
n. Coupons redeemed in line with the Mr D Food terms and conditions (www.mrdfood.com/terms)
10. Prizes will be distributed by Gagasi FM between; 21 December 2020 and 20 March 2021… winners will receive their coupon number and GagasiFM will not be held responsible for loss of the coupon number
11. Prizes not collected within this period will be forfeited
12. Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any damages incurred when entering or trying to enter the completion
13. No entries by any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
14. Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
15. Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
16. Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
17. You will be disqualified if:
• You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
• You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months