[CLOSED] NEDBANK MONEY QUIZ COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Written by Uno on 13 December, 2019
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
- Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
- The Nedbank Money Quiz Competition is brought to you by Nedbank and will run on the 13th of December 2019 till the 20th of December 2019 on Gagasi FM.
- The Competition will be played on; The Uprising
- To enter the competition, listeners must CLICK HERE and take the Nedbank Money Quiz. Then WhatsApp their money archetype, their name and the #NedbankMoneySecrets to 061 930 0995.
- Listeners also stand a chance to enter the competition on Gagasi FM’s Facebook page, by commenting on the Nedbank post on the 18th of December- listeners must comment with their money personality type and use NedbankMoneySecrets
- Prize: Winner announced; 18 December: Whatsapp entry – R5 000 (five thousand rand) to one lucky winner and if the same winner is a Nedbank account holder they will be awarded with another R5 000 (five thousand rand).
Winner announced: 20 December: R2 000 will be awarded to a lucky listener who has entered via Faceboook.
- Winners who entered on Whatsapp will be announced on-air and must be available to go on-air at the competition time. Facebook entrants will be notified via Facebook winner announcement. Judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize to be collected from the Gagasi FM studios in Cornubia Mall, between the 10th of January and the 10th of March 2020, between office hours (08h00 – 16h00).
- If there is an error in the personal or banking details provided by the winner, Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages.
- No entries by any form other than WhatsApp and Facebook will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
- Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
- Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
- Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- You will be disqualified if:
- You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
- You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months