Standard Bank Finish Strong Terms & Conditions
Written by admin on 12 November, 2019
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
- Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
- The Standard Bank Finish Strong Competition is brought to you by Media Heads 360 and will run from; 11 November 2019 till the 15th of November 2019 on Gagasi FM.
- The Competition will be played on; The Uprising (6am-9am)
- To enter the competition, listeners must sms; their name and the keyword #finishstrong to 34709. Entrants must note that the sms entries will be received by MediaHeads360 and not Gagasi FM.
- MediaHeads360 will contact the entrants and record their reasons for not going ahead with a 2019 plan. The recorded audio will then be forwarded to Gagasi FM by MediaHeads360.
- Gagasi FM will not be involved in the recording and editing of the audio clips and can therefore not be held for any damages that occur with audio clips
- Daily, the presenter will play back 2 voice notes from 2 finalists- finalists will be determined by MediaHeads360 and not Gagasi FM. The presenters will then deliberate and choose their favourite audio clip from the finalists
- The presenters will then call- live on air- the finalist whose voice notes they liked. Finalist has to answer the call from the studio in order to be announced as the winner
- Prize: R4000 cash per winner
- Winners will be notified telephonically and judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not transferable to another person, nor can it be exchanged for cash.
- Prizes to be distributed by MediaHeads360. MediaHeads360 will contact the winners to get their details in order to distribute the prizes. Contact person from MediaHeads360: Lydia Motshudi- Campaign Manager- 010 590 4553 | Email: [email protected] Cell: 0781192429
- Gagasi FM will not be held liable for MediaHeads360 delay and or failure to distribute the prizes to the winners
- No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
- Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
- Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
- Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry.Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- You will be disqualified if:
- You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
- You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months