[CLOSED] STANDARD BANK #LETSPUSH COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Written by Uno on 16 February, 2021
This Competition Is [CLOSED]
STANDARD BANK #LETSPUSH COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
- Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
- The Standard Bank #LetsPush Competition is brought to you by Standard Bank and will run from; 22 February 2021 till 26 February 2012 on The Midmorning Hangout (09h00– 12h00)
- To enter the competition, listeners must;
- Share their 2021 goals on twitter, tag @GagasiFM and use #LetsPush
- Daily, Gagasi FM will choose one lucky entrant, lucky entrant will be contacted directly via the Twitter direct messaging facility and announced during the live broadcast of The Midmorning Hangout (09h00-12h00). Winner needs to be available to go on-air during the competition moment to be announced as the winner and claim their prize.
- Winners will be notified telephonically. The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize: R5000 (five thousand Rands)cash daily. All winners will move forward to the Let’s Push mentorship program, offered online by Standard Bank. The Winners who attend the mentorship program will be allowed an opportunity to do a presentation to the mentors and Standard Bank representatives. The mentors and Standard Bank representatives will then select 5 out of the 15 winners as finalists based on their presentations (the 10 other winners will be chosen by other radio stations who are running the same campaign). A first-place winner of the Let’s Push Mentorship program who will win R25,000.00 (twenty-five thousand Rand) (First Competition Prize); and one second and one third runner up winner who will each win R12,500.00 (twelve thousand five hundred Rand)
- Prizes are not transferable
- Prizes will be distributed by the promoter of this competition, which is; MediaHeads 360 at No. 5 8th Street, Oxford Office, within 21 days of the end of the competition
- Documents not submitted to MediaHeads 360 to claim the Prize within this period will be forfeited. For Ts and Cs by MediaHeads 360, click here
- Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any damages incurred when entering or trying to enter the competition
- GagasiFM will not be held liable for MediaHeads 360 in ability to distribute prizes
- No entries by any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
- Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
- Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
- Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- You will be disqualified if:
- You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
- You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months