[CLOSED] STANDARD BANK MYMO MONDAYS COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Written by Uno on 2 December, 2020
This Competition Is Closed
STANDARD BANK MYMO MONDAYS COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
- Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
- The Standard Bank MyMo Mondays Competition is brought to you by Standard Bank and will run every Monday from; 07 December 2020 till 28 December 2020 on The Uprising (06h00am – 09h00am).
- To enter the competition, listeners need to SMS #MyMo and their name to 44665, SMS costs R1.50.
- Every Monday, on The Uprising, one lucky entrant will be chosen to go on-air and win. The entrant stands a chance to double their winnings if they have an existing MyMo account with Standard bank.
- There are 4 Competition moments. The winner of each Competition moment will receive a prize of R2 500, and if the winner has an existing Standard Bank Mymo account they will receive a prize of R5 000.
- Cash prize will be deposited into the winners Standard Bank MyMo account, should the winner not have a Standard Bank MyMo account they will need to open an account to claim their prize.
- Winners will be notified telephonically. The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize will be sent electronically by Gagasi FM to all winners, between the 28th of December 2020 and the 22nd of March 2021.
- If there is an error in the personal or banking details provided by the winner, Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages.
- Prizes not collected within this period will be forfeited
- Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any damages incurred when entering or trying to enter the completion
- No entries by any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
- Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
- Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
- Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- You will be disqualified if:
- You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
- You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months