[CLOSED] THE MIDMORNING VALENTINES HANGOUT COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Written by Uno on 5 February, 2020
THE MIDMORNING VALENTINES HANGOUT COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
1. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
3. Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
4. The Midmorning Valentine’s Hangout Competition is brought to you by Gagasi FM and will run from the 5th February 2020 until 11 February 2020 on Gagasi FM.
5. The Competition winners will be announced on The Midmorning Hangout on the 12th of February 2020.
6. To enter the competition, listeners must fill in the competition form on the Gagasi FM website: www.gagasiworld.co.za and answer the qualifying question which is “what makes your relationship special?”
7. Prize: an experience for seven couples at the Valentine’s brunch hosted by The Midmorning Hangout at Rooftop BBQ on the 14th February 2020 where a champagne brunch and complimentary drinks will be served.
8. Photographs taken at the event can be used by Gagasi FM for promotional purposes.
9. Winners will be notified telephonically and judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Winners will be picked up and dropped off at Gateway Mall, uMhlanga on the day of the brunch. Transport to and from Gateway before and after the event is the responsibility of the winner.
11. If there is an error in the details provided by the winner Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages.
12. Winners must bring their original South African ID books/Smart cards when they collect their prize at Gagasi FM studios. If the ID number does not match that of the winning entrant, then the winner will be disqualified.
13. No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
14. Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
15. Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
16. Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
17. You will be disqualified if:
• You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
• You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months