Tyme Bank Goal Save Competition Ts & Cs
Written by Uno on 23 August, 2019
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
- Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
- The Tyme Bank Goal Save Competition is brought to you by Tyme Bank and will run from the 23rd of August 2019 until 6pm on 3rdof September 2019 on Gagasi FM.
- The Competition moments will be played on: The Uprising (6-9am), The Midmorning Hangout (9am-12pm), Noma Yini (12-3pm) and The Afternoon Drive (3pm-6pm).
- To enter the competition, listeners must complete an entry form on www.gagasiworld.co.zatelling us what they are or would love to save towards- their #goalsave
- Daily, one of the 6am-6pm shows will call back one lucky entrant who will then share his/her story behind their goal, on-air.
- Prize: Five Thousand Rand (R5000) cash and should the winner have a Tyme Bank Account at the time of going on-air, they will win an extra R5000 cash
- Winners will be notified telephonically and judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrant must be available to go on-air during the time of the competition moment on-air in order to win.
- Cash prizes to be collected from the Gagasi FM studios in Cornubia, between the 26thof August 2019 and the 26th of November 2019, between office hours (08h00 – 16h00).
- If there is an error in the details provided by the winner Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages.
- Winners must bring their original South African ID books/Smart cards when they collect their prize at Gagasi FM studios. If the ID number does not match that of the winning entrant, then the winner will be disqualified.
- No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
- Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
- Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
- Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry.Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- You will be disqualified if:
- You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
- You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months