[CLOSED] VODACOM #SHAKEOFF2020 COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Written by Uno on 2 December, 2020
This Competition Is [CLOSED]
VODACOM #SHAKEOFF2020 COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
1. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
3. Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
4. The Vodacom #ShakeOff2020 Competition is brought to you by Vodacom and will run every Tuesday and Thursday from; 01 December 2020 till 10 December 2020 on THAT Drive (15h00 – 18h00).
5. To enter the competition;
a. Listeners need to listen THAT Drive (3-6pm) every Tuesday and Thursday between; 15h00 and 16h30, and listen to the day’s clue and question.
b. Listeners need to message studio via the Gagasi FM app, use the keyword #ShakeOff2020 and share their answer/s
c. Every Tuesday and Thursday, one lucky listener will be drawn from the responses received (draws will be done at 16h30). Listener/s will be put on-air to share his/her answer. Listeners need to be available to go on-air and have clear connection- be audible while on-air in order to be announced as the winner
6. Prize: R5 000 cash
7. Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any damages incurred when entering or trying to enter the completion
8. No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
9. Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
10. Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
11. To claim the cash prize, winners will have to provide Gagasi FM with their correct banking details, ID copies and complete and return signed affidavits. Monies will be paid over via EFT and Gagasi FM will not be held liable for incorrect deposits as a result of being issued with incorrect banking details
12. Prizes will be distributed once the competition has closed; between the; 14th of December 2020 and the 26th of February 2021. Prizes not collected within this period will be forfeited
13. Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
14. You will be disqualified if:
• You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
• You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months
• You are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of Gagasi FM, its affiliates or any other person who supplies goods or services in connection with the competition;
• You are a spouse, life partner, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or adopted), business partner or associate of the persons specified in the above clause