[CLOSED] Weekend Getaway with The Midmorning Hangout Competition Terms And Conditions
Written by Uno on 21 February, 2021
This Competition Is [CLOSED]
Weekend Getaway with The Midmorning Hangout Competition Terms And Conditions
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
1. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
3. Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
4. The Weekend Getaway with The Midmorning Hangout Competition is brought to you by Kwa-Zulu Natal Tourism and will run on the 22nd of February 2021 till 9am on the 23rd of February 2021 on The Midmorning Hangout (9am-12pm), on Gagasi FM.
5. To enter the competition, listeners must; visit the KZN Tourism competition page on www.gagasiworld.co.za, and complete the entry form
6. The show will contact one lucky entrant on the 23rd of February 2021 and announce them as the winner
7. Prize: A getaway to Ithala Game reserve (Pietermaritzburg) for the winner and their preferred partner. Standard accommodation, meals and activities included. Transfer to and from Gagasi FM studios (Cornubia- Durban) will be made available by Kwa-Zulu Natal Tourism
8. Winners will be notified telephonically and judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Prize is not transferable to another person, nor can it be exchanged for cash.
10. Winners should be available to travel; leaving Cornubia Mall (Gagasi FM studios) on the 25th of February 2021 at noon, returning on the 27th of February 2021- check out at 10am.
11. Winners to inform Gagasi FM, should they no longer be able to travel with KZN Tourism. Contact person; Phindile Biyela: 063 404 3437
12. Gagasi FM will not be held liable for missed transfers or booking for accommodation should the winners no longer be able to travel. Winners will be held liable for their own new bookings
13. Gagasi FM and KZN Tourism will not be transporting winners to and from The Gagasi FM studios (Cornubia Mall), winners to organize their own transport to and from the pick up point at their own cost
14. Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any harm or damages that may occur to the winners while travelling with KZN Tourism
15. Gagasi Fm will not be held liable if the winner and or guest contracts COVID 19 during the getaway.
16. All winners to complete an indemnity form before taking part on the trip, failing which winners will not be allowed to travel
17. Winners to provide KZN Tourism with all correct details, Gagasi FM and KZN Tourism will not be held liable for winners’ inability to provide correct information for the booking of the trip
18. Winners should bring their bar coded Identity Document when travelling
19. No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
20. Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
21. Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
22. Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
23. You will be disqualified if:
• You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
• You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months