WOMEN BUSINESSES MATTER COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Written by Uno on 27 August, 2020
WOMEN BUSINESSES MATTER COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
1. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
3. Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
4. The Women Businesses Matter Competition is brought to you by Illovo and will run from the 24th of August 2020 until 9am on the 28th of August 2020 on Gagasi FM.
5. The Winner will be announced on: The Uprising on the 28th of August 2020
6. To enter the on-air competition: Female listeners who run a business or have a business idea, must send a voice note to; 061 930 0995. In the voice note, they should tell us about their business and/ or business idea
7. Winner will be drawn on the 27th of August 2020 at 4pm by Gagasi FM’s competition’s auditor and judge’s decision is final
8. On Friday, the 28th of August 2020, the winner will be put on The Uprising (6-9am) on Gagasi FM, their voice note will be aired and awarded the prize. Winner must be able to go on-air in order to claim prize.
9. Prize: Three months’ worth of one-to-one/private business coaching with; Action Coach Business Coaching – total value R56070 and an Illovo hamper to the value of R1000.
10. Winners will be notified telephonically and judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prizes will be distributed by Illovo’s Public Relation’s company; Promote Communications and Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any damages or prizes not being distributed by Promote Communications. Contact details for Promote Communications: 031 825 1244
12. Gagasi FM will also share all entrants’ details with Promote Communications, so that the agency can offer the following as consolation to the rest of the entrants:
a. Every woman/female entrepreneur that submits an entry will be invited to an exclusive business improvement workshop, valued at R 2495 per delegate
b. Ten entrants will be randomly selected for a private business assessment consultation with an internationally certified business coach – total value R39000
c. The top three competition finalists will each receive a three-month membership to one of our group coaching programmes – total value R34200
13. Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages concerning the prizes
14. Winners must submit a certified copy of their original South African ID books/Smart cards. If the ID number does not match that of the winning entrant, then the winner will be disqualified.
15. No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
16. Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
17. Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
18. Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
19. You will be disqualified if:
a. You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
b. You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months