Women’s Day Makeover Competition Terms & Conditions
Written by Uno on 7 August, 2019
Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
1. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact
3. Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition;
4. The Women’s Day Make Over Competition is brought to you by Gagasi FM and will run from the 6th of August 2019 until 6pm on 9th of August 2019 on Gagasi FM.
5. The Competition moments will be played on: The Afternoon Drive (3pm-6pm).
6. To enter the competition, listeners must WhatsApp a pic of themselves or the person that they feel needs a make over, with a motivation included
7. The presenters will judge based on the pictures and motivation who deserves to get a make over
8. Prize: One Five Thousand Rand (R5000) shopping voucher to the person who has been nominated to receive a make over
9. Winners will be notified telephonically and judge’sdecision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrant must be available to go on-air during the time of the competition moment on-air in order to win
11. Prizes to be collected from the Gagasi FM studios in Cornubia, between the 9th of August 2019 and the 9thof November 2019, between office hours (08h00 – 16h00).
12. If there is an error in the details provided by the winner Gagasi FM will not be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages.
13. Winners must bring their original South African ID books/Smart cards when they collect their prize at Gagasi FM studios. If the ID number does not match that of the winning entrant, then the winner will be disqualified.
14. No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
15. Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
16. Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
17. Any entries received after the competition momentwill not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry. Gagasi FMis not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
18. You will be disqualified if:
• You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
• You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months