Standard Bank Achieva Competition Terms and Conditions
Written by Tawanda Luwo on 8 December, 2023
Standard Bank Achieva COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Before you enter the competition please read competition rules below:
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
- Participants / listeners enter into and take part in competitions at their own risk and Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd’s competition.
- The Standard Bank Achieva Competition is brought to you by Standard Bank. The competition starts at 00:00 on Monday, 11 December 2023, and ends at 23:59 on Friday, 15 December 2023 on Gagasi FM.
- The Competition will be played on The Lift Off 9am – 12pm show.
- To enter the competition, listeners must visit the Gagasi FM website, gagasifm.co.za and entrants have to share which of the Achieva product offerings they would add to their life first and how this will change their life, then ‘opt in’, to give their consent to be contacted by a Standard Bank consultant for more information.
- Monday to Friday, one entrant will be chosen from the website entries and called live on-air. R5000 will be awarded, if the entrant shares which achieva product offering would make a difference to their first, and how this will change their life. Listeners can double their winnings to R 10 000 if they are a MyMo plus account holder.
- Prize: R5 000
- Winners will be notified telephonically and the judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not transferable to another person, nor can it be exchanged for cash.
- Winners to provide Gagasi FM with a copy of their bar-coded Identity Document and his or hers banking details sent to the station via e-mail.
- No entries by post or any other form will be accepted by Gagasi FM.
- Gagasi FM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud, cheating including without limitation through the manipulation of codes or otherwise falsifying data.
- Entries which contain errors will be invalid.
- Any entries received after the competition moment will not be eligible to participate in the competition, regardless of the reason for the late entry.
- Gagasi FM is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- You will be disqualified if:
You are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the competition
• You have won a competition conducted by Radio iGagasi 99.5FM (Pty) Ltd in the past three months.
- All competition are subject to general terms and conditions, found on the below link